Thursday, August 9, 2012

New Look For Nuffnang Philippines and Live Writer

new nuffnang page

I was a bit surprise when I went to the website of Nuffnang Philippines today – it has a new look! I must say that it also looks better. I later received the email in Thunderbird about the features of the new Nuffnang Philippines website including:

  • FLIPBOOK – Will let you Flip through the webpages and see the latest happenings in the Nuffnang Blog and Twitter account
  • HTML5 Mobile Friendly design -- Allows bloggers to view the Nuffnang Philippines website on a Smartphone!
  • Checking your Earnings -- “Buffered Earnings” is now combined and can be found under “CPUV Earnings”. In CPUV Earnings, bloggers can spot 2 columns that represent the status of their earnings:  "Credited" or “On Going" (previously Buffered Earnings).

start up page nuffnang

I was also surprise when I ran my FileHippo Updater today – there’s a new version for the Windows Live Writer and it’s already 2012. I haven’t seen the difference from the earlier version though but I’m sure there are.

Windows Live Writer 2012

Both Nuffnang Philippines and the Windows Live Writer are essential in my blogging hobby. They are indispensable for me actually.

windows essentials 2012windows live writer 2012 logo

No comments:

Post a Comment