Saturday, April 14, 2012

Banchetto at SM Cubao

Yesterday, during my date with my better-half Glenn, we saw that there is a Banchetto at SM Cubao. Banchetto is a famous open-air food festival. It’s the ukay-ukay of anything related to food. You’ll find most of the foods that you crave for at Banchetto, from street foods like isaw, to restaurant foods like spare ribs, steaks, pasta and cakes.

The last time I ate at Banchetto was ages ago, at Emerald Avenue in Ortigas Center. I’ve heard that it was already moved to Meralco Avenue. I haven’t been to other Banchetto location. The foods available at Banchetto are very popular among call center agents like me and it’s definitely an alternative venue to fast food chain during the weekends.

I took the opportunity to practice food photography. Check out some of the foods available at Banchetto, SM Cubao.

banchetto banchetto banchetto banchetto banchetto banchetto banchetto banchetto banchetto banchetto sm cubao banchetto sm cubao banchetto sm cubao banchetto sm cubao banchetto sm cubao banchetto sm cubao banchetto sm cubao banchetto sm cubao banchetto sm cubao banchetto sm cubao banchetto sm cubao banchetto sm cubao banchetto sm cubao banchetto sm cubao banchetto sm cubao

When was the last time that you dined at Banchetto?

No comments:

Post a Comment