Saturday, April 14, 2012

PLDT myDSL & Nuffnang bring you The Avengers!

http://youtu.be/uQmhT5zqvcI

I admire the latest marketing strategy of PLDT via their Anna Banana’ TV commercial. The moment that it aired on TV, the original video made for the commercial went viral on YouTube as well. The last time I checked, it already has 1,231,708 hits.

I believe that the boy who starred in that video gained so much popularity as well.

http://youtu.be/0OcOiT_cmJ0

Today I’ve learned that there is a follow-up video to this. It currently has 1,132 hits but this will surely be viral like the first video. What I like about this new video is the kid’s voice and his mass appeal. Pumipiyok-piyok pa! He’s cute and he’ll will surely make it to showbiz. The way the lyrics is made (from comments) is also something new.

I would love to share it to you guys:

http://youtu.be/lm6UTRb6hm0

Other than this new video, I would like to share you guys the latest trailer of the much-anticipated film “The Avengers”. I would love to see Jeremy Renner portray Hawkeye and Chris Evans doing his Captain America role again. My better-half Glenn and I would surely watch this film.

By the way, I also love the upgrades that PLDT did for their existing subscription. The PLDT myDSL Plan 1299 is now upgraded to 1Mb from the previous 768Kb. Then for subscribers of Plan 990, upgrade your subscription to Plan 1299 by simply adding P300 to your monthly bill.

For more information, go to www.pldtmydsl.com to know more about their latest promos.

 RotationalBanner-PaydaySale-1a-300x120Nuffnang-Horizontal-Small

No comments:

Post a Comment