Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy 1st Monthsary Glenn!

first

Today is our 1st monthsary and I just want to thank my lover, Glenn, for a wonderful first month of our relationship. I’ve enjoyed his company and his love for the past 1 month and I’m looking forward to spend the rest of my life with him.

I would also like to thank Glenn for meeting my parents last Saturday and sleeping over. He was the first boyfriend that met my parents and the first person who slept with me, on my bed. Glenn has been giving me a lot of my “first” like being my first boyfriend to have an endearment ring.

I have so many things to thank Glenn for. The most important thing is simply loving me for what I am, accepting my flaws and helping me improve and be a better person.  That’s why I fondly call him my better half.

Glenn, I promise to love you for the rest of my life. I promise to keep my commitment to you and settle our arguments like grown-ups. I love you very much!

Picture source.

No comments:

Post a Comment