Sunday, April 1, 2012

PHILWEBPLANS

I’m here at my boyfriend’s office. He happens to be a freelance Search Engine Optimization (SEO) expert and CEO of the company PHILWEBPLANS. When I saw his name on their DTI Certificate, I suddenly felt the urge to have my own company registered as well.

pwp logo 2

Their company, PHILWEBPLANS, has an extensive experience when it comes to web design, website development and online marketing. They pride themselves on creating a website tailored to your business needs and budget.

They have an intense list of the things they can do for your business and website including:

· Static and Dynamic website solution

· Multimedia and Flash development

· Content Management System (CMS) and template customization

· Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Virtual Assistance, Internet Marketing, Write Ups

· Web Hosting and Domain Registration

· Online System Programming Application

· Video Coverage and Photography

· Graphic and Logo Design

· Tarpaulin Printing

Their basic package which cost P9,999.00 includes:

· PWP CMS Web Design

· Up to 8 Main Pages

· Unlimited Products Images

· YourBusinessName.com

· 5 Business email addresses

· Web Hosting

I’ll try their service soon. It would be great if I could have my own website that ends with .com or .ph

For more information, you could contact my boyfriend at philwebplans@gmail.com. Please visit their website at www.philwebplans.com

BTW, they were recently featured in 24 Oras. Click the video here. This is the right time to let your customers know that you have a business.

No comments:

Post a Comment