Sunday, April 22, 2012

Movie Marathon With Glenn

puss-in-boots-movie-poster-04

Last Saturday, Glenn spent the night with me at my room for a movie marathon. It was his second time at my room. He arrives late in the afternoon, do some online work stuff on my laptop, video surfing on YouTube and update his Facebook status. After that, we’ll have dinner and then start a movie marathon.

The pattern so far is 3 movies per movie marathon session. The choice of movies so far is random but I noticed that Glenn is not into romantic movies (Nicholas Sparks-inspired movies). Glenn seems to love comedy and science fiction movies.

We usually sleep around 2 or 3 in the morning after doing the things that couples do.

So far, the movies that we have seen so far in our movie marathon are:

  • Immortals
  • Darkest Hour
  • Spy Kids: All The Time In The World
  • Puss in Boots
  • Johnny English Reborn
  • Abduction
  • Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

I’m definitely looking forward for the weekends! I should buy microwaveable pop-corns for a more pleasurable movie marathon with Glenn.

Thank you very much Glenn for spending your weekends with me. I love you so much!

Picture source.

No comments:

Post a Comment