Monday, June 4, 2012

Canon Speedlite Photography Workshop

I received the confirmation email today about the Canon Speedlite Photography Workshop and I was very lucky to be included in the list of 30 workshop participants.

This is a free workshop for Canon EOS users like me and would be conducted by no other than photographers Jiggie Alejandrino and Noel Puyat.

The venue would be the Canon Customer Care Centre at Paseo de Magallanes Commercial Center along EDSA (corner Pres. Sergio Osmeña Sr. Highway). It’s a whole day of activity and I’m sure it’s very useful in improving my photography skills.

canon speedlite photography workshop

I hope the sponsors – Benro, Transcend, Team OSS, Echo Store, Xfiniti and Think Tank Photo – have a lot of items for us workshop participants.

Are you also a Canon user who’s included in the list? What’s your name? Let’s meet on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment